MarketFinance provides ambitious business leaders with fast and flexible funding solutions that are transparent and easy to use. As the first fintech to seamlessly deliver invoice finance and business loans in a single facility, we're perfectly positioned to help UK businesses grow.
Our team have a deep understanding of business finance needs and, supported by smart tech and data analytics, tailor funding solutions precisely suited to our customers’ individual requirements.
Things move quickly in Fintech and that’s all part of the adventure. At MarketFinance, we embrace learning, challenging ourselves to do more – and to do it better. We are one team, working together to get things done.
#AlwaysBeLearning | #1Team1Dream | #MakeItHappen
Hear from our Co-Founder, Anil Stocker, on his favourite MarketInvoice moment: https://medium.com/@anilstocker/my-favourite-momen...
As VP, Product, you’ll drive our product vision and strategy. You’ll be responsible for the overall success of our product portfolio, working through your team of PMs - who act as business unit leads - to ensure delivery against product-specific strategies and goals. You’ll also own our product development lifecycle, putting in place key product processes to create a culture of high-performance.
As our VP, Product, you’ll:
- Own our product strategy, identifying the target market, customer segments and unique selling points that our product suite needs to deliver in order to succeed.
- Lead and coach a high-performing team of Product Managers and Designers to run effective products that deliver customer and business value.
- Own the product and customer development process for the company as a whole, helping your teams to test hypotheses, break down complex problems and ensure good feedback loops are in place.
- Help set up our business units for success, making sure we define goals to be achieved, build a team of internal and external hires, assign responsibility and deliver on commitments
- You’ve led successful software products (preferably in the B2B / finance area) across all stages of the product life cycle, and have ideally worked in a fast paced, high-growth environment.
Your strengths could include your ability to:
- Work through others and maximise the talent in your team
- Get up to speed quickly on new subject matters, asking questions to build knowledge and being open to and encouraging constructive criticism
- Understand how product changes impact business outcomes and KPIs
- Know when to employ different product management styles (e.g. MVP, optimisation)
- Develop and support other PMs and Designers
- Speak to the technical teams about the software and, at the same time, communicate complex product problems to commercial stakeholders
- Identify market opportunities by leveraging your knowledge of financial products, particularly in the SME space
- Set up and manage teams, knowing when to hire and bring in new skills to the team (e.g. Product Marketing)
- See value in design and creating experiences that delight customers
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK's leading Fintechs, you’ll also have access to:
- Best in class share options scheme
- Best in class private health coverage, including many benefits such as half price Virgin Active gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Amazon Kindle and unlimited book allowance
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your birthday off
- A great office (complete with roof terrace, awesome facilities and a community feel) in the heart of vibrant Shoreditch
Our commitment to you
MarketFinance is constantly working to maintain and improve our inclusive, friendly workplace. We ensure that both applicants and our people receive unbiased treatment without discrimination on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or any other protected characteristic.
How will we use your information?
We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role, market job opportunities and recruitment information and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes. We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org