An exiting opportunity has opened up for an experienced Senior Sportsbook Product Manager. We work hard to earn and maintain our customers’ trust and it is our job to make sure that we support their fun and safe experience.
The Senior Sportsbook Product Manager is expected to:
- Own and manage the product backlog, so that the highest priority features are ready for development with PRDs attached and stakeholders can clearly see the status of all problems / solutions
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Manage timeline, resources and prove with Data / ROI strategy to show that the idea / problem is worth solving
- Discover new ideas / problems and capture existing ones from stakeholders, updating stakeholders regularly on the solution status
- Drive action throughout the business to get high priority product iterations to market
- Manage stakeholder expectations when there are multiple constraints
- Adapt to change quickly and creatively find ways to progress ideas to customers in a Lean manner
- Proactively remove any impediments from getting the value from idea to the customer
- Clearly describe what problem we need to solve, the value and customer flows to the development teams and stakeholders
- Execute the product strategy
- Contribute towards the product roadmap
- Plan what should be developed tomorrow and in the next 3 months by contributing to the overall product vision, business and marketing strategy
- Manage and communicate risks throughout the product life cycle
- Monitor product performance daily and communicate wins across the business
- Monitor and research the market to understand competitor SWOT
- Be the player and use the product frequently including user acceptance testing
- Say “no” to spending time focusing on low priority items and work
- Embracing the product knowledge and effectively sharing with other team members and stakeholders
- Evangelising the product vision, strategy and goals
- Leading go to market (GTM) strategy within agile methodologies
- Be comfortable to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment with demanding targets but maintaining customer-focus
Position Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Proven work experience in mobile products.
- Passionate about solving customer problems
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product.
- Strong and dynamic execution and delivery skills within a product life-cycle.
- Experience with Scrum and other agile development methods.
- Knowledgeable about sport, particularly football, and some interest in sports betting.
- Will give exemplary attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
- Is creative with an analytical approach and can easily switch between creative and analytical work.
- Is organised create/follow processes.
- Outgoing, positive and forward thinking.
- Excellent communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them.
- Have an obsession with creating great products, motivate and inspire your team members to achieve great things.
- Excited to travel internationally and meet new people.
- Become the voice of the customer – be an expert on quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Speak and write fluently in English.
- Be a great Product Lover with full of motivation and enthusiasm.
- Working experience at a startup/fast paced environment
- Online gambling experience
- A competitive salary
- Option to work remotely
- 25 days annual leave
- Holiday on your birthday
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £49,795.00-£65,000.00 per year
- Sportsbook Product Management: 5 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19