Becoming a Senior Product Manager with Axelos:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us take the MyAXELOS digital platform, and all related digital product & service offerings, to the next level. You will be responsible for creating and owning the vision for the revamp of the MyAXELOS platform, designing end-to-end journeys that resonate with and delight our varied customers and user groups. You will be responsible for executing on this vision, working closely with the Development/ICT team, and other teams across the business.
You will be responsible for identifying and developing new revenue opportunities via the platform, while ensuring we keep the user at the heart of what we do. You will work in an Agile way, breaking down the vision and strategy into practical pieces, guiding execution, and reporting on progress to the Leadership team and lead and manage the membership/subscription, community and product owner teams.
The methodologies, including ITIL ®, PRINCE2®, MSP® and the new collection of cyber resilience best practice products, RESILIA™, are adopted by private, public and voluntary sectors in more than 150 countries to improve employees’ skills, knowledge and competence in order to make both individuals and organizations work more effectively. What you will do:
Your experience will include:
- Manage and Lead the MyAXELOS, community and digital product teams
- Define, present and gain buy-in for the overarching MyAXELOS digital platform strategy, including commercial strategy
- Execute the agreed strategy, working closely with the development and ICT team, reporting regularly to senior management
- Identify and test commercial opportunities for the platform
- Work with the MyAXELOS, community and Digital Brand teams to refine user personas and identify where more research is essential
- Clearly articulate the value propositions for each key user, and ensure all development supports these
- Develop and test user journeys and wireframes, to bring ideas to life in a practical way
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Brand, Marketing and Product teams to ensure a cohesive digital presence for AXELOS
- Define key integrations with partners/suppliers, and work closely with them, and AXELOS ICT team, through execution
- Advise on platform architecture where possible, to ensure the revised digital platform can deliver to specification and be ‘future-proofed’
- Manage stakeholders effectively, to keep design and delivery LEAN – militant prioritisation to the agreed objectives is a MUST
- Ability to move seamlessly from high-level, strategic development, into operational/tactical delivery
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to identify new revenue opportunities
- Budget management
- High data literacy; passion for finding and apply insights from data to shape strategy
- Strong research skills; a willingness to challenge assumptions to gain objective insights as needed
- Technical understanding of digital technologies, to the level necessary to support the IT delivery teams and wider business
- Ability to work with and manage varied stakeholders
- Militant prioritisation; ability to keep team members and stakeholders ‘on track’
- Working to deadlines in high-pressured environments
AXELOS is a joint venture company, created in 2013 by the Cabinet Office on behalf of Her Majesty’s Government in the UK and Capita plc, to manage, develop and grow its Global Best Practice portfolio. We're responsible for developing, enhancing and promoting a number of best practice methodologies used globally by professionals working primarily in project, programme and portfolio management, IT service management and cyber resilience. Joining our talented team here, you’ll make both individuals and organisations work more effectively.
Capita Plc are the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too. What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you. What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now
. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact Tim.firstname.lastname@example.org
for guidance. Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.| Become a Change Maker |