Looking for more applicants?
Click the arrow icon next to the listing to get your vacancy featured.
Location : Old Street
At Pivotal we believe in something audacious: the world can — and ought to — build software better. We envision a world where product managers experience meaningful and challenging work, collaborating in an atmosphere of kindness and trust with a diverse set of teammates, developing at a sustainable pace that allows them to “go fast forever.” The workplace should enable teams to be quick and productive, always learning, and always improving.
The world’s most established companies run on Pivotal. The results are transformational. Through adoption of our platform, tools, and methodology, these companies have unleashed innovation and reduced time-to-market.
Our methodology is about evolving, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our 3,000+ employees across offices worldwide subscribe to an ethos of kindness. We make a point to bring empathy to each and every project, and are guided by a purposeful mission—to transform how the world builds software.
We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager who knows how to define, validate and communicate product vision and strategy. You have seen the power of empowered, balanced teams and believe in Outcomes over Output [video]. You have strong product instincts, but more importantly have an appreciation for and understanding of lean startup, agile and user-centered design values, principles and practices. You are excited by the user and business value that technology that can unlock. You thrive in a complex ecosystem, collecting, sharing and synthesising input from many directions and enabling your team to continuously deliver customer value. You believe in doing the right thing and doing what works.
We believe that teams should spend more of their time delivering incremental value and less on building infrastructure. We’re building platforms, tools, and automation, including Pivotal Application Service, Pivotal Container Service, and Pivotal Function service, to enable our customers to easily and confidently develop and run the software that powers their business. Hundreds of companies rely on our platform to meet the needs of millions of their customers. Our engineers embrace Extreme Programming (XP) as a way to go fast forever and deliver remarkable results. Our product managers and product designers work side-by-side with our engineers in small, empowered teams, using Lean and UCD as guides. We measure success by making our customers more productive, as both software developers and platform operators. We spend time with our customers to understand and build empathy for the jobs that they need to get done.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
‘Our team is instrumental in helping customers find the shows they already love and discover new content that they will love across all of Sky products and services. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to some of the most exciting projects we’ve ever worked on’ – Head of Content Discovery & Personalisation
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Senior Product Lead you will be passionate about continually challenging and improving our existing content discovery and personalisation features ensuring Sky’s customers have the best possible experience whenever they turn on their TV or open one of our applications.
– Never settle for the status quo and take long term ownership of a specific set of content discovery features and/or functionality, continually assessing strengths and defining areas to improve.
– Produce product and customer experience insights to frame and challenge hypotheses and ideas. Leveraging your findings to continually enhance our customers content discovery experience.
– Collaborate with other key business areas including Marketing, Content Engagement and Technology in order to develop, launch and support features that will improve Sky’s customers content discovery experience.
– Work closely with UX and creative teams to [develop] innovative experiences that deepen customer engagement.
– Understand competing products and the views, and wants, of our customers in crowded and fast-moving markets.
– Provide insights and recommendations to improve the product and delivery process.
– An entrepreneurial spirit! You will need to be a self-motivated, dedicated, quick learner who is ambitious and able to work both independently and within a team.
– Be a great communicator and convey your ideas effectively and show through leadership.
– A demonstable ability to collaborate and influence multiple partners gaining alignment and sign-off as and when appropriate.
– Experience working with and influencing Technology, Design and UX teams.
– A proven track record in delivering and managing complex products.
– Minimum of 3-5 years product experience in a leading Product Development organisation
– Experience, and understanding, of optimising products through testing and analysis, including AB testing, qualitative and quantative customer research, data mining and web analytics.
– An understanding of resourcing and budgeting with experience making priority calls and recommending appropriate trade-offs when necessary.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
A job you love to talk about