Everybody has something they want to learn and something they can teach. We know that anyone can be a teacher. But in the past, teachers could only help those around them. Scoodle is creating a way for the whole world to become a classroom. Educators can share and create content that lives online and helps students grow. Students can learn from and connect with the teachers who resonate with them the most. The best teachers around the world are not always accessible. You may not know the world’s best piano instructor or the best English teacher, but it doesn’t need to be that way. Scoodle is opening up access to the best teachers, so that everyone can grow together.
It’s a pretty powerful vision, and we need to work with the best to achieve it. That’s why you’re here!
Where we are
We've put together a very talented team and launched our app just over two years ago. Since then we’ve got over 200k users on our platform, we were featured on the App Store and we brought the founder of Twitter onboard as an investor. It's been a great journey but we're just getting started.
How you fit in
You’ll report to one of the founders and work alongside as the representative of the product team, working to implement the product vision and outline the roadmap. You will also work with the rest of the Scoodle team, including our design lead and our engineering lead.
What you’ll do
- Overall responsibility for the successful execution of product
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative features
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and cross-functional team including marketing and data
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- 4+ years experience in product positions
- 2+ years experience in fast-growing consumer tech company
- Product management experience within an in-house development team and being comfortable communicating with engineers
- Experience delivering mobile apps of a significant scale and complexity, shipping on a regular basis
- Strong knowledge of appropriate product performance metrics, and background in data-driven decision making and idea validation
- Highly independent, comfortable taking something at idea stage and fleshing it out yourself
- Proficiency in English, you feel at home writing anything from stories to press releases and reports
- Equity! We want you to succeed as we do
- A learning budget - we’ll pay for things like courses and books so you can keep learning, it's the Scoodle thing to do
- You can work from home most days
- A competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays