Senior Product Manager (Inside IR35)
Are you a Senior Product Manager experienced in SalesForce, and SalesForce Marketing Cloud (Pardot) in a commercial setting? Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity within public sector? If so, check out the details below, this could be the role for you!
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone youve never met and solve problems you didnt even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And were here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of public sector roles. AsSenior Product Manageryou will:
- Lead, supervise or directly manage a team of Product Managers - providing up to date market intelligence, analysis and insight.
- Provide expert forecasting and analysis on the market.
- Underpin the delivery and iteration of digital services through effective analysis of qualitative and quantitative user data; Disseminate an understanding of the digital marketplace, including best practice, costs, suppliers, methodologies and skills to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.
- Define and get user buy in for product definition and delivery approach.
- Create effective, prioritised product descriptions and delivery plans to meet user needs in a cost effective way. Interpret user research in order to make the correct product decisions, noting that users do not always know what they want.
It would be great to also have:
- SalesForce experience in the implementation and the ongoing running of SalesForce products/CRM
- Experience of SalesForce Marketing Cloud (Pardot) functionality, in support of the business critical and time critical CRM / Customer Experience programmes and the expansion of an organisations growth targets
- Experience of Product Management (in salesforce) in a commercial setting (i.e. in a high volume/time limited commercial organisation)
If this sounds like you, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
- Public Sector experience
- Accreditation or a qualification in SalesForce
"In applying for this role, you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."
Job Type: Contract
- Salesforce: 5 years (Required)