What We Need
Green Man Gaming Publishing are growing fast and we have some ambitious plans. We are looking to move on to console and to bring bigger, bolder and more ambitious games to the market. This in turn means greater expectations and higher targets. To help us reach our goals, we now require an experienced Product Marketing Manager.
We are a small but perfectly formed team within the Green Man Gaming family. We are nimble, entrepreneurial and ambitious. There are no airs and graces – we don’t have time for those. We get the job done. No one is above doing the hands-on dirty work. We are a team.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and if the above team dynamics resonate with you, then read on…
- Create and implement the launch strategy, lifecycle and vision for each of our games globally.
- Define the vision, brand identity, product positioning and target audience.
- Drive product launches, including working with other GMG teams and executives
- Be the evangelist for all our games, ensuring that both the vision and strategy is translated across all communications, materials, promotions and departments.
- Significant Product Marketing experience working on digital PC and/or Console games and bringing them to a global audience.
- Experience of managing external agencies and people management.
- An excellent understanding of the video games ecosystem, product landscape and market trends.
- Capable of creating viable and effective launch strategies and presenting them to key stakeholders throughout Green Man Gaming.
- Comfortable working with international partners.
- Making £1 stretch to £2!
- Additional language skills would be a bonus.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant Product Market (or similar) experience in video games.
- 30 days’ paid holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) increased with the length of service
- Sabbatical leave following 3 and 6 years of employment
- Company Share Option Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Corporate Gym membership Scheme
- A fully stocked beer & soft drinks fridge
- Lots of company BBQ's (on our lovely balcony)
- Board game nights
- 50% game discount for employees
- 3 office gaming stations