A growing London based Artificial Intelligence company is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join its team based near Aldgate. This role will initially involve working on their innovative Ai communications platform which is rolling out to financial institutions and some government bodies. The focus will be on setting realistic client expectations whilst maximising quality and opportunities for generating revenue.
This role will have a high profile across the organisation reporting directly to the CTO and as such the individual will have to be comfortable and confident at communicating with clients and colleagues at all management levels. Clear, concise communication is essential to ensure that progress is visible.
As a Senior Product Manager your duties will include:
- Being responsible for maximising the value of the merchandise to the customer early in the development cycle, and the work of the development team.
- Working closely with the business teams to understand customer requirements.
- Ensuring that the merchandise backlog is accurate and up to date. Make sure it is clearly defined, ordered, maintained and visible to all stakeholders.
- Agreeing on the sprint goal with the development team - work with the team to ensure that requirements are fully understood and that the design/implementation meets the customers needs.
- Making sure that the Business case and Value Proposition are delivered.
- Maintaining an active roadmap and release plan for each item you are responsible for.
- Ensuring that any changes are carefully considered, with a good feel for requirement prioritisation.
- Managing stakeholder expectations; ensuring project progress is visible and clearly communicated to all.
- Supporting the Project Director by creating and reviewing plans, escalating any project risks, potential impacts.
- Taking responsibility for delivery on time and to plan, within cost and to the agreed specification.
- Supporting the development team by conducting impact analysis, test case reviews and assisting with updating design standards.
- Ensuring the release documentation is completed; this includes release notes, quick start guides, user guides and training packs.
- Deliver the customer requirements for the product/service to a high standard, and to work as a liaison among all stakeholders (internal and external) in order to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements.
To be a successful Senior Product Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Worked as a Senior Product Delivery Manager with projects that included systems integration in digital environments ideally with some additional exposure to business consulting, technology.
- Proven experience of business analysis and process improvement.
- Proven experience of managing an Automated Testing Regime.
- Creation of concise requirement documents.
- Has experience interacting with external and internal customers, promoting solutions, facilitating requirements workshops.
- Experience working with 3rd Party Development Teams.
- Knowledge of the banking industry (preferred but not essential).
- A proven commercial eye for opportunity able to spot new and maximise current revenue streams.
- Track record of delivering fast-moving, complex business change and IT projects.
- Output-focused, goal oriented, proactive, diligent, organised, flexible, passionate about technology and eager to accept new challenges.
- Additionally, this person will need tact, diplomacy and international cultural awareness. Working with a mix of UK and international colleagues BA, Lead Architects, Developers, Testers, Managers and Sales staff - the role will suit a candidate who has high energy levels, wants to get on and enjoys a wide variety of activities and engagements daily.
In return, you will receive a salary of £55,000 £65,000 per annum plus a £1,500 signing bonus. You will also receive a Pension, Gym Membership, Healthcare and other benefits.
The job title of Senior relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.