Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
- This is a UK Remote position which requires candidates to have the right to work and be based in the UK.
Our goal is to remain the innovative leader in digital consumer intelligence. We need people to join the Product team who can develop new ideas, deliver outcomes, and help define go-to-market positioning.
The Product Manager will report directly to the Product Director or Product VP. You will be responsible for delivering impactful value to our customers, in a way that also drives our business performance. You will be able to use and interpret and leverage data to inform your thinking and check your assumptions, but also incorporate your experience and intuition into your decision making.
- Own the strategy and execution for a distinct section of the Brandwatch product portfolio.
- Lead and collaborate with a team of highly accomplished engineers and designers to create a data informed and regularly tested/reviewed roadmap of customer value.
- Deeply understand and care about the problems we’re solving for our customers.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements
- Develop well-defined acceptance criteria and drive execution accordingly, ensuring consistent, testable delivery of customer value.
- Own your objective and user outcomes; be accountable to your metrics.
- Be an ambassador for product vision across the company and externally
- Define and analyze product metrics that inform and drive iterative product evolution
- Communicate, lead, mentor, collaborate with positivity across teams
- Seek out and understand new & existing competitive and complementary products; and their strategic and competitive positioning
- Collaborate effectively with sales and customer success teams for enablement and feedback
- Maximize efficiencies in a continuously evolving product lifecycle process to optimize execution and facilitate collaborative communication
- 3-5+ years of demonstrated experience of full product lifecycle execution in a highly iterative environment OR 2+ years of product experience AND 3+ years relevant industry experience.
- Experience with B2B or B2B2C user interfaces and experiences
- Working knowledge of web services, SaaS & cloud technologies and subscription model concepts
- Ability to form strong connections with people across the organisation and with a variety of mindsets/functions
- Creative thinker
- Collaborative problem solver
- Demonstrated ability to understand and speak with customers
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.Working at Brandwatch:
Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.