Develop your career at the heart of our business
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Owner – Data Quality – Cater Allen to join our team on a 18 month FTC.
As a Product Owner – Data Quality – Cater Allen you will be supporting the effective and timely delivery of the FCTP data quality workstream, including; providing Subject Matter Expertise; stakeholder management; problem solving and solution finding.
The role holder will ensure deliverables remain on track; feeding weekly progress into the relevant Cater Allen Steering Group and FCTP project meeting.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
Closing Date: 1st May 2019
As a Product Owner – Data Quality – Cater Allen your main responsibilities will be
Minimum skills and experience required
- Supporting the workstream in delivering against plan and the overall mandate.
- Assist in defining and delivering the business requirements for the data quality workstream.
- Supporting the assessment of impacts of the data quality workstream on the Cater Allen business.
- Ensuring stakeholders understand the Cater Allen business and its customers and that solutions are fit for purpose from a Cater Allen customer perspective.
- Ensuring that risks and issues are appropriately captured and proactively managed.
- Supporting the Head of Transformation to manage the forward-looking agenda and prioritise data quality initiatives.
- Act as a Cater Allen specialist to other areas of the bank.
- Proven experience in the delivery of change projects.
- Organisational and Commercial awareness preferably Cater Allen knowledge (Private bank).
- An understanding of Financial Crime would be preferable.
- Ability to work autonomously using initiative, adapting approach to circumstances together with capability to work under pressure to deliver to tight timelines.
- Data quality and data analysis.
Salary is Competitive
- Effective stakeholder management with the ability to communicate and Influence at Director Level.
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.