End DateSalary Range
£58,626 - £65,140We support agile working – click here for more information on agile working options.Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to DiscussionJob Description Summary
Digital Cyber Security is the department responsible for ensuring the continued safety and security of the Bank’s Digital footprint. This is achieved through core activities in Cyber Security, Threat and Vulnerability Management, DDoS protection, and delivering change projects into the organisation. The department maintains plan, build, and operate aspects of digital cyber security.
The role holder will be part of the Product Owners team and work with other cyber professionals across DCS and the wider organisation, contributing to the success the team across multiple aspects. The Product Owner will be responsible for the complete lifecycle of one or more cyber products owned by the department. They will have knowledge of cyber and information security principles and processes and also be able to anticipate and identify areas of opportunity and position themselves to fulfil the current and future needs of the organisation.
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK’s largest Digital, Retail and Commercial Bank with a focus on Helping Britain Prosper.
- Product Owner & Emerging Change mind-set
- Manage and maintain a strong relationship with one or more vendors, ultimately ensuring our requirements are met by the products we use
- Liaise with internally and externally to ensure continued growth and improvement of owned products
- Lead Digital Cyber Security consulting initiatives in other areas of the organisation, maintaining strong relationships throughout
- Be responsible for metrics, performance, reporting of owned products
- Be the thought leader and go-to person for their particular area
What will you get in return?
- Ability to liaise and effect change across the wider organisation
- Able to succeed even when faced with complex challenges
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) and able to concisely identify and explain opportunities and challenges
- Stakeholder management skills and experience, with the ability to build rapport quickly and influence at peer levels and occasionally up to 2 levels above grade
- Ideally someone with Cyber certifications (e.g. CISSP), although not essential as training will be provided
- Good understanding of risk and how to apply these principles within your role
- Understands Agile methodologies and can contribute to the continuous improvement of existing team capabilities
- Highly organised and methodical in approach with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Able to identify solutions and options from unclear or incomplete information.
- Self-starter who is highly articulate, with the ability to escalate as required at the right time.
On top of our team ethos we're genuine about both equal opportunity and our colleagues representing the communities we serve - developing and advancing the best in our people.You'll also get
In return you’ll benefit from a competitive salary and generous out of hour’s payments on top of which we’ll provide:
- An on target performance bonus of c.15%
- A generous pension contribution
- 28 days leave plus bank holidays
- A 4% flex cash pot to spend on benefits (or take as cash)
- Private health cover
- Share schemes including free shares
We're genuine about providing equal opportunity as well as our people representing the communities we serve and have a culture built around developing and advancing the best of our people.
Sound like your ideal next workplace?
So if you have the skills we're after and playing a key role in our ongoing support and development appeals then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you... At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.