Boden is recruiting a passionate Product Owner to join the Digital Product team. We are looking for someone who has a vision of what should be developed for their digital product, and can convey that vision to the scrum team or teams as well as help drive Agile ways of working. You will need to understand the market, the customer and the business in order to make sound decisions on the priority of what is built.
The role will involve working closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond and proactively communicate tailored messages to different people about the product at any given time. You will need to be proactive, have good analytical skills with excellent attention to detail, love daily challenges and thrive under positive pressure.
- Drive product strategy, providing vision and direction to the Scrum team and stakeholders throughout the product development and lead effective brainstorming with others
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and Features to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value:cost ratio that are aligned with product vision and Boden strategy
- Write high-quality detailed user stories for large features with little-no errors where products achieve successful outcomes consistently
- Work with User Science and Testing tools to extract high value insights that influence the product direction
- Constantly have the Boden Customer in mind and ensure that the customer experience has been fully considered
- Work closely with the rest of the Digital Product Team to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value
- Be a trusted partner to business stakeholders and Scrum Teams; negotiating efficiently to reach good results whilst maintaining positive relationships and effectively influencing priorities of other teams/functions
- Provide clear, concise and effective communication of challenging messages to senior leadership
- Support an environment where everyone in the business feels they are able to contribute ideas and give feedback on our digital products.
- Show leadership in Scrum / Agile to further develop in-house capabilities and best practice and be able to positively challenge old ways of thinking
- Experience as a product owner working with Scrum and Agile delivery methodologies
- Proven track record of prioritising and making data-driven decisions on requirements and deliverables in a rapidly changing environment where the best outcome is achieved
- Experience of working in ecommerce or digital marketing preferably in the Retail industry
- Experience working closely with technical development teams
- Working with and managing stakeholders from all levels across the organization
The way we work
We make Boden fun, fulfilling and rewarding place to work where people realise their full potential. At Boden we are dedicated to the growth and development of our people and teams. We have a training program which enables our people to drive their own success and reach their full potential.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!