ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut is about to disrupt how online shopping works. Why do you have to enter your address, card details, and other annoying information to buy that t-shirt you like? Why are you being proposed products you don’t care about? Why is it a lot of effort to spread the cost over time, or delay the payment? We’re building a product which eliminates all these problems.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our vision is a true 1-click checkout experience within the Revolut app where customers get recommended products they actually care about. Spreading the cost over or delaying the payment would also be a 1-click experience. Extra smooth.
We’re building several product teams and looking for the top notch Product Owners to achieve that vision. Each dedicated product team will be responsible for one part of this vision. These teams operate independently like mini-startups within Revolut, with their own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it also facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals. This specific team will be responsible for our e-commerce personalisation engine which will bring 10x value to customers by showing them the brands they care about, the products they care about, and the right cash back amounts for them.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- You’ll build a personalisation engine which will show the right brands, the right products and set the right cash back amount for every customer.
- You will understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- You will manage a team of talented designers, Data Scientists and developers to create amazing user experiences
- You will be responsible for KPIs deliveries
- You will take full responsibility for a personalisation product and crush competition
- As a result, you and your team's work will make a difference to millions of people across the world!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Experience building personalisation engines
- Experience of managing a full stack team
- Experience delivering top-notch products
- You are highly logical with technical background/ education
- You love solving problems
- You are either a Product Owner / Manager or Technical Founder
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year