Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation.
Do you see yourself as one of those “out-of-the-box thinkers”, “Technical masterminds”, “Outstanding creatives”, or “Mind-boggling number crunchers”? If so, we want to welcome you to the Betway family and celebrate what makes you unique!
Our global customer base is exploding and we need your skills to support us on this exciting journey! Don’t look back and submit your application before the opportunity passes you by..
: Product Manager
Our mission is clear we want to be the global leader in online sports betting & gaming by offering innovative, entertaining & exciting products in a fair, safe & responsible environment.
As product owners we are integral in achieving that, we build exciting, user-focused, easy-to-use products.
Whether that’s building a new captivating game, removing friction from our acquisition user journey or building out our data platform. If you’re data driven, decisive and never back away from a challenge, we want you.
We’re highly flexible and adapt to what our customers and stakeholders need.
Customer welfare is forever at the forefront of our strategy at Betway. We want to ensure all of our customers enjoy our products in a safe and responsible gambling environment.
Purpose of the role:
As a Product Owner, you’ll take complete ownership and responsibility of the success of one of Betway’s products.
Working closely with the Product Manager, you’ll set the product vision, strategy and roadmaps based on a deep understanding of the customer. You’ll define key product metrics in order to measure success towards your vision.
You’ll balance the needs of stakeholders and customers to build innovative features that our customers love.
You’ll need to forge strong relationships with neighbouring functions such as UI/UX, customer experience and engineering in order to drive towards your product vision.
You will be responsible for:
- Work with the product manager to measure success by monitoring and continuously improving Product KPIs.
- Work towards the product strategy and vision, and create buy-in both internally and with key external partners
- Create and maintain the high-level prioritised product roadmap based on data/analytics, customer feedback, competition and stakeholder input
- Use customer research and data to create proof-of-concept innovations to the product lifecycle
- Collaborate with external third-party partners, business stakeholders and product teams to ensure delivery timelines for dependencies
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience in order to identify and fill gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's products to competitors' products
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business goals, objectives and customer impact
- Drive and present product launches working with stakeholders
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Work with technical architects to plan the implementation of the roadmap
- Seek learning from the product community and share findings with the business
- Coordinate and facilitate technical feasibility of solutions
- Keep stakeholders and the wider business informed of progress of the product, vision and goals of the product
- Leads and influences the rest of development team to drive towards product goals
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
You will have (Essential skills):
It would be a bonus if you also had (Desirable skills):
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Capability to make iterative progress towards a product vision.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven work experience in product management
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (both oral and written).
- All behavioural competencies are also essential
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Experience managing customer facing acquisition products
- Experience in working with remote teams
Our culture is underpinned by core values that are linked to key behavioural competencies. Along with the below behavioural competencies, these are essential for all employees to embed in and drive our culture forward. These competencies are Adaptability, Ownership & Accountability, Initiating Action, Resilience, Team Orientation, Integrity and Innovation
- Flexible working
- Competitive package
- Great social and charity events
- Health and well being weeks
- Free fruit and a heavily discounted Barista
- Tickets to events via sponsorships etc
- Season Ticket Loan
Win Technologies (UK) Limited provides support services to Betway and is a proud member of the Betway Group
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.