ABOUT THE TEAM
The Financial Crime Technology department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Through the intelligent development and deployment of technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of fincrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Product Owners are a special piece of how Revolut works. As a Product Owner, you hold sole responsibility over the roadmap of your team, daily operations, project execution, and how risks are addressed. You will have regular exposure to senior management, and be relied upon as the go-to person in your field. This role is all about responsibility, follow-through, and being a builder.
Revolut’s product teams are composed of a product owner, product associates, data scientists, and engineers. Financial Crime Technology has several dedicated product teams: Transaction Monitoring, Know Your Customer, Quality Control, Computer Vision, Automation, and Screening to name a few.
You will be highly exposed to the practicalities of customer-facing processes, the nitty-gritty of engineering, and the nuances of communicating complex ideas to senior management and banking partners alike.
We not only want to see you succeed in your role here at Revolut, but also in the future. To that end, we will train you for your next role, giving you the necessary exposure from public speaking, to high level business meetings, to building meaningful, impactful solutions.
What you'll be doing
• Be the responsible person
• Build new processes, optimise existing processes, and completely replace broken processes
• Think ahead, coordinate with other teams, and build for the future
• Manage, hire, and scale your team
• Proactively identify, monitor, and solve issues using SQL and Python
• Spec out solutions with engineers and lead product meetings
• Always keep the flow going! Make sure operations, development, and everything in between is working smoothly on a daily basis
• Lead and execute projects
• Communicate with senior management and banking partners about key issues
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• Able to break complex problems into simpler ones, and prioritise them
• Manipulate and analyse data with ease using SQL and Python
• Clear communicator
• Strong track record of achievement
• Ethically motivated to reduce financial crime
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 10 million customers as of January 2020 and we’re only getting started.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Please only submit an application for one posting.