Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, eight offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran or moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, we are on our clients side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
Over the last few years, our business model has shifted from primarily a service business to a combination of service and content. This shift has resulted in an acceleration of our growth and exciting new challenges to tackle.
To further accelerate our growth, we are tripling our investment in technology in 2019. We have ambitious plans and need a Senior Product Manager to work closely with one of our founders to build a team of world-class product managers.
The Senior Product Manager will be positioned at the core of the business and will tackle some of the following challenges:
Why you should join us
- Tailored knowledge/content distribution to a sophisticated, global and diverse user base
- Recommendation engines driven by AI/ML
- Predictive behaviour modelling
- Workflow automation
- Proprietary data handling and packaging
- Organisation scaling engineering
- If you are tired of large corporate mentality/red tape and instead are looking for a dynamic and diverse environment;
- If you are allergic to corporate politics and instead are looking for an organization where everyone has a voice and individual impact is recognised;
- If you are hungry to tackle real challenges, then you should join us!
At Third Bridge, you will make an impact every day. You will learn not just about product management, but also about business operations, strategy, finance, different investment styles
Much of our work is cutting edge. You will have guidance but also freedom and flexibility. We want you to bring your best ideas to the table.
We are constantly challenging ourselves, constantly looking to disrupt our market. While very focused on growing our core businesses, we will innovate where we see opportunities, something we have done time and time again.
Our Mission as a company informs our culture and how we work together. We are open and transparent, value feedback, never stand still and always aim to do better. We shock people with trust and help them to jump. We like winning and never miss the opportunity to celebrate!
If this is the sort of environment you want to be part of, join us and help us build an amazing company!
- We are looking for a fun, driven and interesting individual with proven Product Owner experience with demonstrable business impact.
- Someone who is comfortable operating in a fast-changing environment with some level of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Someone with the skills and creativity to disrupt and innovate.
- Demonstrable experience building and leading product management teams
- Understanding and experience working with content business
- Eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship now or in the future