Reqiva are seeking a Product Manager for a specialist within the Media sector!
They deliver innovative, end-to-end media software and networking solutions to on an international basis, providing solutions to top broadcast facilities and multiplatform media companies.
Their employees play a vital role in the organisation, helping the media industry enable instant access to moments that matter. Wherever your skills fit in to the business - from engineering and sales to service and support - you'll find you gain much more than just a job. You'll gain the opportunity to contribute to the transformation that's taking place in the way the world is consuming media.
As a Product Manager/Analyst you will work to maximize the effectiveness of a specific software workflows sold to the broadcast media industry.
- Product ownership throughout the development and delivery lifecycle, with emphasis on requirements specification, user story definition, and backlog prioritization.
- Collaboration with engineering staff during the entire software development lifecycle
- Collaborate with product managers/analysts, sales, marketing, product leadership, and other functional teams; identify operational issues and develop plans to address
- Business Analysis including tracking, management, and communication on product development initiatives and workstreams
- Conduct software demonstrations to internal and external audiences
- Respond to client surveys (current systems/process analysis) and assist with other client-directed communication.
- Conduct market and competitive research to address strategic industry and software needs
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the competition, differentiators and business strategy
- Client visits requiring occasional travel, up to 15%
Extra credit if you bring:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience coupled with 2+ year's experience as a Business - Analyst or Product Manager in an Agile software environment. Preference for exposure to the broadcast/cable industry in some capacity (sales, traffic, scheduling and/or playout operations) or experience with media industry software as a user/super-user.
- Exceptional communication skills and proven ability to collaborate with others and develop relationships with stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to present product and roadmap information to internal and external clients
- Strong detail-orientation and proven ability to document requirements, use cases, product functionality and APIs/API integrations
- Appreciation for underlying software technologies and the impact they have on systems design
- Appreciation of good UI/UX design and its impact on product success
- Good working knowledge of MS Office software products
- Experience with SAFe Agile
- Balsamiq, Visio or other similar drawing tools
- Knowledge of Confluence/Jira
Location: Thames Ditton
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Job Type: Permanent