Qualio is a tech startup that is the first cloud quality management software for the entire Life Sciences ecosystem. Medical device and pharmaceutical companies need a secure and scalable quality management system with the flexibility to support their evolving needs. Qualio meets that challenge by cutting through the complexity to optimize and automate critical quality processes.
With a remote-first, office agnostic approach, the Qualio team is distributed across North America and Europe.
What's the opportunity?
We are looking for a talented Product Manager who will join our remote first team to help us continue our growth and success. You will join our growing Product team, and as a result you will have the opportunity to work across every part of our platform and make a huge impact on the success of our product with our customers.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for understanding our customer's business needs and helping us design new solutions. You will be working closely with our engineering team, business team, and customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying the right customer problems to solve;
- Managing the execution environment to build the right solution;
- Ensuring that we ultimately launch the right products and features to market
As part of this role you will be:
- Deeply focused on the user and consider anything we build based on the customer value it can deliver
- Understand our business strategy and deliver a product that reflects a uniquely Qualio perspective on how to achieve it
- Manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Deeply know the problems that you're tackling through research and regular interaction with customers & product teams; define and frame those problems for the team
- Collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems
- Partner with Engineering to scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state that helps product ship to customers as early as possible
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas you are responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers.
What do you need?
- Multiple years of experience in a Product Manager role.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Deeply collaborative, partnering with other team members to deliver well-scoped solutions that solve the customer problem.
- Be a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them. Be comfortable in making decisions without consensus. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive.
- Working knowledge of writing SQL queries and using the top data analytics tools.
- Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- UX design experience from wireframes to interactive prototypes.
- Strong team player with a collaborative mindset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to maintain a proactive and positive attitude in a fast-paced, changing environment
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you'll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- Flexible holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organization. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Qualio! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.