Do you want to put your finance skills to a different use? We’re looking for a financially minded individual who wants to use their talents to develop great technology.
Our loan book is managed by a piece of technology we built, known as the ‘The Loan Engine’. It’s been a great success and the good news is that we’re expanding the team. If you’re looking for a unique opportunity, we’re looking for someone who wants to use their accountancy skills and work with a development team to deliver material business improvements. From understanding our business fundamentals, through to mapping process and working directly with engineering teams, you’ll love the opportunity to develop the Loan Engine.
Once you arrive, your first few months will look like this:
Now: Meet the LendInvest team; understand the business domain; familiarise yourself with the Loan Engine calculations; spend time with our finance team.
Next: From this, you’ll document the current implementation of the Loan engine, and work directly with our Finance and Engineering teams to deliver new features. Analysing and creating financial calculations will be central to your success so we can bring even more automation to how we manage our loan book.
Later: You’ll lead the development of the loan engine roadmap, shaping the priorities and collaborating with everyone required to make it a success. We’re looking for someone with:
- 3+ years product management or business analyst experience
- Proven ability to work effectively to deliver business impact in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- An individual who fosters close collaboration between cross-functional teams
- Experience managing technical financial products
- Self-starter who wants to understand difficult problems
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills
We work to modern Agile principles, solving the most important problems for our customers. You’ll work closely with Product Managers, Finance and Engineering teams to lead improvements to our Loan Engine and we are looking for people who value collaboration and feedback to build great products. LendInvest benefits include:
Who are We
- An open-plan working environment
- Private Healthcare (Vitality)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Matched pension contributions up to 4%
- Discretionary share-option scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Enhance maternity/paternity pay
- Various discounts/benefits via PerkBox (Including Gym, food and cinema)
- Open bar from 5.30pm (4pm on Fridays)
- Cooked lunch on Friday's from a local restaurant
- A selection of breakfast cereals and fresh fruits and snacks are available each day
- A MacBook or similar and everything else you need to do your job
Lendinvest is the UK’s leading online property finance market place. We help investors to build more than just income and borrowers more than just homes. We believe property finance should be better for investors, developers, landlords, homeowners – everyone. It should be fast, online and work for all.
We’re bringing technology to the mortgage market creating a marketplace that connect borrowers and investors and a mortgage that can change throughout its lifetime.
LendInvest is majority owned by the founders and staff of the business and has also raised equity from the same investors that founded Skype, and invest in financial technology businesses like Klarna, Stripe and SoFi. Equal Opportunities
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and value inclusivity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.