Flyt is a technology subsidiary of Just Eat plc, a FTSE100 food delivery company. We invent technology to help Just Eat integrate, deploy and transform some of the top restaurant brands in the world, including McDonalds and KFC. We also enable select flagship external clients, such as Nando’s, to invent the future of their own digital services through our API platform.
Today, we’re a global company, with our technology being deployed across Europe, North America and Australia, and with team members in six countries. Yet we’re still human-scale: we’re a company where everyone can get to know everyone, and are structured to ensure every multidisciplinary team has a strong sense of community, and complete autonomy on how to hit their goals.
Flyt is organised in small, cross functional autonomous teams, we call squads. Each one of our squads owns an area of the product end-to-end and is responsible for meeting a business goal. Same principles as the spotify model, but customised to what works for us. The role:
We are looking for a product manager to join our team in London. You will work with a tech lead, product lead and delivery lead at JustEat, to jointly design and deliver on the roadmap for a whitelabel delivery and collection product, currently provided to a large, well known and innovative restaurant chain, and with other well known house-hold brands as potential early adopters. Your main objective will be to deliver on significant parts of that roadmap with your squad to help a well known international restaurant chain go live to 400 sites across the UK, with their existing product, and then with the migration to their new product. Your day-to-day:
- Exploring pain points and opportunities for improvement - by talking to customers
- Figuring what the right solution might be - by prototyping and running experiments
- Writing user-stories and managing a backlog - so that value gets delivered quickly
- Tracking your features’ performance after launch - so that you iterate and improve them
- Reporting on progress to the wider company and brand stakeholders - show your work
- Support any issues with existing live sites for this restaurant chain - carry the water
- To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Proven account management ability including developing strategies for key B2B enterprise level clients
- Experience working in a fast growing startup or strategic role
- You are data driven and able to build and analyse reports to gain customer insight and identify recurring issues and pain points.
- Good working knowledge of delivering Agile projects and managing a backlog
- Experience working with the SaaS technical products will be highly advantageous
- Highly passionate about Customer service, exceeding their expectations, and striving to exceed SLAs.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Familiarity with designing and implementing product management processes, especially in Hospitality or Payments industry will be highly advantageous
You’ll get a chance to work at a fast paced organisation, where you will get exposure to all areas of the business, working with senior stakeholders. You can enjoy a personal training budget and opportunity to pursue professional qualifications. You will be part of a flexible and fun office, with free fruits, company and team socials, casual dress code, and fantastic central London location, as well as pensions, bonus and other benefits.