Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, Nando's and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,600 people strong, manages over $3.6B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the role
As Product Manager within the Vendor Integrations (V.I.E.) team you will be work closely with the Senior Product Manager to help improve our existing and new integrations with external vendors.
This role will sit within the Technology team but work very closely with our Vendor Partnerships team keeping all informed-on progress and highlighting where help is required from those teams to ensure integrations are as smooth as possible.
You will come from an adtech background and understand the programmatic ecosystem. The successful candidate will have the technical understanding of how we integrate with these vendors but also the impact on operational and other teams to implement the integration.
You will need to be comfortable in understanding and managing data and doing data reconciliations between our platform (Proteus) and the vendor. You will also need to be able to understand technical API documentation from the vendor and how that maps to our ecosystem.
Some of the thing's we'd like you to do:
A bit about yourself:
- Work with the Senior Product Manager on new/existing integrations.
- Perform data reconciliations between vendors and our platform.
- Build and manage integration documentation.
- Work with the Senior Product Manager to manage the VIE backlog.
- Support the deployment teams with any current or new integration questions.
- Support the development team throughout the development cycle of the product.
- Attend daily scrum meetings to ensure product features are on track as specified.
- Brief and train internal teams on new product releases.
What you can expect from Essence
- Come from an adtech background.
- Previous experience as a Product Manager a bonus.
- Understanding of the programmatic ecosystem.
- Good understanding of data and data structures.
- Technical background.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- SQL skills a bonus but not essential.
Essence's mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. It's important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status