Hello, we’re Treatwell.
Here at Treatwell, we are changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. Today we are the leading beauty booking platform in Europe working with over 30,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries.
Our success to date is down to 500 passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
However, we are not even close to being done. Today, less than 5% of hair and beauty is booked online - that’s tiny. We believe that booking online is inevitable and our mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience, and to revolutionise an industry. The Role
As a Marketplace App Product Manager, you will help define and drive the future of Europe’s leading hair and beauty ecommerce platform, on strategic, executional and commercial levels.
You’ll be responsible for leading a cross functional team made up of backend, iOS and Android engineers, with support from dedicated product designers and analysts.
Strategically, you will identify customer centered product development opportunities that align with our core business goals. You’ll do this by way of conducting rigorous analysis of our user data, developing a deep and foundational understanding of our customers needs and applying your own experience and intuition.
Executionally, you’ll be technically able and highly agile, working with your team to draw up, refine and deliver an ever-evolving backlog. You’ll validate your ideas through multiple user testing and research techniques, continually feeding your learnings back into your work.
Commercially, you’ll contribute to Treatwell’s OKR structure by defining your own objectives and key results. Furthermore, you and your team will often be responsible for end to end delivery of certain projects, meaning you’ll be able to work with marketing and operations in a leadership capacity.
On a high level, the challenges you’ll take on include, but are not limited to:
- distilling complex booking and order management flows into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use digital solutions
- creating a highly dynamic, open digital marketplace for an industry that is still predominantly transacting offline
- delighting our customers and suppliers with the beautiful, original functionality you create to enhance and enable the relationship that exists between the two sides of our marketplace.
Ultimately, you’ll never lose sight of your core responsibility - to deliver the right value, to our millions of customers, at the right time. About You
- You will have extensive experience working as a native app PM in a similar, agile, ecommerce business
- In multiple roles you have created product strategies and defined, owned and driven your own product vision
- You have repeated past success in leading cross organisational teams to deliver projects end-to-end, from MVP right through to adoption
- You have lead a team of engineers to iteratively create and deliver a prioritised product backlog
- You are comfortable working with large bodies of data and are skilled in drawing deep, original and imaginative insights from them
- You have a natural aptitude for UX development and a keen eye for visual design
- You are intrigued by user problems and the psychology behind why users act the way they do
- You can quickly develop a clear understanding of the fundamentals of an evolving technical architecture
- You are an excellent communicator and can easily get both your team and the wider organisation excited about and bought into your product strategy
- You’re driven, hardworking, open to feedback, keen to celebrate success, and most importantly, up for a challenge.
- Flexible holiday policy - we don’t count how many days you’ve taken
- £50 Treatwell voucher every month
- Wellness fund and Growth fund for subsidised activities and learnings with your team.
- High end computer with operating system of your choice
- Kitchen stocked with breakfast, fruit and soft drinks
- Benefits platform offering childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and more
- Enhanced parental pay
- Enhanced pension
- Fantastic parties and social events
- Legendary Friday social events
- Work alongside a talented, entrepreneurial team in a lovely Central London office (WC1V)
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required, please add any adjustment requests to your application.