In this newly created position, you will have the opportunity to design the roadmap and manage the full lifecycle of the automation of euNetworks' products. We are looking to automate our product portfolio through the use of our portal, as well as the development of specific applications, APIs, and live data feeds into customer systems. By leveraging our internal systems and data, we will provide the functionality and integration that our customers require to manage their networks. We will also consume this functionality to realise zero touch real time service provisioning.
As an experienced Product Development Manager or Senior IT Development Engineer, who specialises in the automation of Telecoms products, you will be passionate about working with customers to understand their business and operational needs, working with them to enable the delivery of services through technology and automation.
You will be responsible for defining the automation development road map and appropriately prioritising the necessary investments.
What will you be doing?
We'd like you to bring to us.
- End to end ownership of euNetworks automation products and API's
- Full responsibility for a customer-facing product
- Ownership of Automation Roadmap
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy in partnerships with other teams-Sales, IT, Product.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- Working with business analysts, designers and engineers to create outstanding user experiences.
- Responsible for KPIs including deliveries, Uptime SLA, Change Log, Release Notes, Support and Feedback Channels
- As a result, you will work with the Product, Sales, Business Development and IT teams to drive growth and create value.
What can we offer you?
- Experience managing delivery through Business Analysts, Designers and Engineers
- Previous experience of Product delivery with 3-5 years experience creating customer facing
- Prior experience and track record of building successful business products using customer
- feedback, data and intuition.
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software and technologies
- Significant experience working with and a passion for, Automation and API products
- Strong technical acumen and developer savvy resulting in easier integrations, positive developer experience and quantifiable business value.
- Experience of software engineering\developing
- Strong track record of using your logical approach to solve complex problems
A great environment.
We're a dynamic company that has been consistently growing for the past 10 years but we remain focused on creating a supportive and stimulating atmosphere, that enables our team to build rewarding careers through meaningful work.
We invest in our people as we scale our business, through a competitive benefits package, educational advancement, well being workshops and more.
euNetworks are building a diverse staircase of talent and dynasty of Leadership