Looking for more applicants?
Click the arrow icon next to the listing to get your vacancy featured.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Digital Product Manager to join the Topps team, working on two exciting projects – the UEFA Champions League/UEFA Europa League Match Attax App and the Bundesliga Match Attax App. You’ll be reporting into the International Digital Applications Manager working with the development agency, you will have primary responsibility for the management and delivery of the Match Attax Apps. If you’ve got experience in digital products and are looking for a new and exciting challenge or to take the next step in your career, then we’d love to hear from you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary contact for development teams and internal stakeholders regarding application activity from development through to marketing activity and customer support
- Is responsible for internal project planning, ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed of current progress, tasks that need completing and future activations.
- Responsible for the content planning within the application to drive retention and engagement throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensures the aim of driving physical product sales is present throughout the applications and generates ideas and reports on activities to meet those goals.
- Manage application performance analysis, audience insights and industry trends to shape future development to benefit user experience and boost performance.
- Involved in future project planning that will provide a digital accompaniment to physical product and advise on opportunities that could be utilised as part of new products.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and demands on your time
- Good creative eye with attention to detail
- Personable approach with strong stakeholder management skills
- Passion for delivering great user experiences
- A natural problem-solving and data-driven approach
- Passion for collectibles and the brands that Topps represents
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Previous app management experience
- Experience or knowledge of user acquisition strategies would be beneficial.
Application deadline: 07/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
With are working with a Sports Tech company in finding a Product Manager to lead the vision, strategy and execution of their award-winning coaching app. They are re-inventing the way skill-based sports are coached through the use of innovative hardware and realtime expert coaching via their mobile app.
They are looking for their first Product Manager hire to work alongside their CEO, CTO and founding team based in London to create a revolutionary, realtime coaching experience that is both informative and fun. You will have autonomy in shaping this product to the Winter sports market, working with a small, cross-functional engineering and design team.
Here are some key requirements for the Product Manager:
Interviewing will be conducted remotely, along with home working for the time being.
If you're a Product Manager, who is passionate about leveraging technology in leading the way people learn and develop, with a passion for sports then this could well be for you.
Consortia are a specialist recruiter of Product Managers working across the UK and the US to secure the very best talent for; Product Owners, Heads of Product, Chief Product Officer, VP Product, and Product Directors.