At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we’re united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won’t transform a business or save the world: it’s the people that count.
As a Product Lead, you will grow a product team in the club and with clients, supporting the development of their skills. As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Motivate teams by developing and constantly sharing a compelling vision
- Set up our Product Managers for success. Combine senior ownership of the design and build of products with leading teams in order to ensure the delivery of high value client products
- Take ownership for the business metrics and product KPIs and play a pivotal role between our clients and our internal cross functional teams
- Identify, shape and secure new business opportunities
To do that, it’s essential you bring the following:
- 7+ years of experience in designing and launching ambitious products into markets
- A strong understanding of user centered design and agile methodologies
- Data-driven approach to prioritisation and rigorosity in measuring impact
- Strong, confident and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working within multidisciplinary teams and coaching junior team members
- Self-drive and and a can do attitude; show a strong desire to succeed, always looking for opportunities, determined in pursuit of your own and the team / customers goals.
It’s helpful if you also have:
- The ability to own the entire product direction of our club, defining what ‘good looks like’
- Experience in working across multiple clients, projects and industry verticals
- The capability in this area whilst having a broad range of clients to work across
- Have a track record of playing a role in a product community
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there’s nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here’s three key things to understand about us:
Still sound good? Great! Fill out the short application form below and we’ll be in touch.
- We’re built for people - like, real humans. Not ‘resources’ or ‘staff’. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There’s no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That’s exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it’s business critical for us.