The Company and Role
At HeliosX, we’ve experienced an exceptional period of growth as our group of companies continues to expand globally at a rapid pace and we continue to disrupt the health industry. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for an experienced Product Growth lead for MedExpress, the leading online pharmacy in the UK and recently launched in the US. Your primary focus will be in exploring and executing on how to drive exponential customer growth.
As a Product Growth Lead, you will define and execute the product growth strategy, focusing on all stages of the funnel (conversion, retention, referrals etc). This role involves everything from high-level product growth strategy to the execution, including new product features and enhancements designed to drive growth. You will also own the product metrics, analytics, testing and all of the tools and techniques to measure and optimize our product growth.
You will lead a team of designers, engineers and data analysts. You will also collaborate with Marketing, Brand, Operations and Clinical. This role reports directly to the Head of Product at HeliosX Group.
- Build and develop a product strategy for MedExpress, with long term vision and short term roadmap
- Provide leadership to the team, owning the user funnels within the product and major business KPIs in order to drive impact
- Champion customer needs by generating qualitative and quantitative insights
- Develop a vision for how we can use experimentation to drive growth from within the product, using a combination of scientific methods and creative approaches to drive step-changes to growth
- Lead the ideation, development and launch of new features and capabilities. Assess existing features on an ongoing basis by tracking and learning from their performance.
- Define processes and product improvements for continually learning from and iteratively improve the user experience
- Build, prioritize, and maintain the feature backlog for the product
- Work with your delivery team to deliver features, experiments, and optimisations efficiently in an agile development environment
- 3+ years of Product Growth roles with emphasis on Conversion Optimization and user funnels
- Product management experience, particularly in B2C and/or e-commerce environments is a must
- Analytical and strategic thinker with a desire to play a huge role helping MedExpress prepare for hyper growth
- Customer-centric approach to problems while maintaining a sharp focus on commercial metrics
- Experience with data-based experimentation is a must
- Knowledge of product management best practices in an agile, cross-discipline environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a team of engineers and designers
- Growth mindset and bias to action
- Adaptable and flexible. Feel comfortable being thrown into largely ambiguous environment
- Nice to have - Experience with US market growth
- Excellent salary & bonus
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- 50% Gym discount
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (activities & drinks)
- Lunch on Fridays
- Pension scheme
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!