We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Product Lead at Checkout.com:
Checkout.com is seeking an experienced Product Leader for the Authentication product. Our passion is to change the world of online payments and the Product Team sits at the heart of achieving our ambitious vision and goals.
The role, based in our London office in the Fraud & Risk Group, will involve working closely with our engineers, designers, and business stakeholders to help shape the future of online payments. You will act as an important bridge between Product, Technology and the Business, to understand desired outcomes, elicit requirements, and then translate them into coherent propositions that can be easily implemented for our innovative and groundbreaking products.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right product expert to experience building out a global product from the ground up. These opportunities don’t come around very often and we are excited to open up a role of this magnitude.
- 6+ years experience in Product Management, managing end-to-end product lifecycles from discovery to release
- A strong advocate of people development, with proven experience in a coaching or mentorship capacity
- Strong technical background, ideally a Computer Science degree, similar qualifications or experience
- Strong background with backend API-driven products
- Proven ability to work with and become a subject matter expert in a complex product
- Worked in an agile environment
- Solid communicator with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders across a variety of functions
- Flexible, adaptable and has a willingness to learn
- Tech-savvy, with a passion for everything Tech and Product
- Fluent in English
What you will be doing
- Be the core advocate for the Authentication team and product
- Lead the strategy, vision and roadmap for the Authentication team from inception to delivery
- Gain a deep understanding of Checkout.com’s customers
- Perform competitor analysis to determine industry trends and differentiating factors
- Work with the team in all areas of people development
- Utilise prioritsation methodologies to effectively prioritise the roadmap and backlog
- Lead cross-team projects raised by the Authentication team and work collaboratively on any other cross-team projects
- Work with an agile mindset
- Determine core stakeholders and communication methods to ensure alignment
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 750 people across 13 international offices. In May 2019, we raised $230m in Europe's largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest. In May 2020, we completed a $150m Series B funding round, tripling our valuation to $5.5bn.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.
Note for applicants
As we receive a large number of applications, we can only get in touch with successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within three weeks, you can assume you've not made it through this time. Thanks for your interest and good luck!