Director of Product - Programmable Video
Vonage is looking to hire an experienced Product Director to lead the Nexmo Video Platform team.
We are a leader in WebRTC technology, providing the premier cloud platform for adding live video, voice and messaging to your web and mobile applications. We believe that integrating real-time communication into products should be simple, whether you're developing an app for one-to-one calls, group chat or large-scale broadcast.
As part of the Product leadership team, you will deliver groundbreaking platform products and features to drive the adoption of live video communications across numerous industry verticals and hundreds of thousands of applications. You will be providing the vision and strategy for key areas of the Nexmo Platform and working cross functionally to achieve your vision. If you want to build the future in a fun, collaborative and highly professional environment, Nexmo is the place for you.
The role is a great fit for an experienced product leader with a strong technical background, who enjoys working closely with developers both internally and externally. Responsibilities
- Lead the vision, strategy and execution for all functional areas of the Nexmo video platform
- Work closely with customers to deeply understand their needs and develop product offerings that exceed expectations and grow platform value.
- Drive cross-functional teams including engineering, PM, marketing, customer success, finance, data science, and business development to launch groundbreaking product offerings.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to identify trends, portfolio gaps and new product opportunities.
Nice to have
- Significant experience as a Product Manager delivering client or cloud based platform products and features (SaaS or PaaS)
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to communicate effectively with engineering teams, customers, and executives.
- Action oriented with an ability to leverage collaboration skills and initiative to get things done
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Experience identifying success metrics and analyzing data
- Technical background and comfortable with APIs & SDKs
- Customer centric, with experience working in a B2B or B2D environment
- MBA preferred
- Experience with digital video standards, social video, video broadcast or video distribution
- Experience working in a startup-style environment