Job DescriptionPosition Title: Product Director, Risk
Position Type: Permanent
The end to end ownership of Risk Products from design to deployment to sunset, and the management of the Risk Product Management team.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Product strategy.
- Product roadmapoutlines the path towards achieving growth objectives including revenue, profit, market share, and return on investment for all business channels and key customers
- Develops and execute plans to sunset obsolete products and services including definition of the migration strategy.
- management of and persuades internal and external stakeholders to gain wide acceptance of that strategy; ensures that priorities and tests tie to the overall business strategy
- Collaborate with executive management in the preparation of Business Case collateral for new products and new versions of existing products.
- Drive vision, strategy, business model, and requirements in an agile team environment to support customer-centric adoption of Risk based products.
- Ownership of the product development process.
- Liaise and develop strong cross-functional relationships with stakeholders and contributors, including, but not limited to, the following;
- Enterprise Technology & Operations (ET&O)
- Clients and Prospects.
- Go To Market (GTM).
- 3rd Party Vendors
- TR Labs.
- Develops (with tech development, customer experience design, marketing, etc.) as well TR labs and 3rd parties to deliver high-value products to TR customers.
- Engage directly with many of TRs global clients and prospects to;
- ensure market alignment of product;
- provide best practice advice on use of products;
- support sales;
- be an active contributor to Customer Advisory Boards;
- drive customer retention and;
- gain competitor knowledge.
- Ability to work in lock-step with the Proposition and Content leads to influence and execute upon short, medium and long-term product strategy.
- Working across the peer group of Product Management Leads to ensure optimization of processes and knowledge across the group.
- Comfortable working with the Go To Market organization to ensure full enablement of the product into the market.
- A strong client focus and ability to communicate confidently and professionally at all levels of an organization.
- Collaboration across the complex TR organisation, also across complex client organisations.
- Ability to manage a product portfolio at various stages in the product lifecycle.
- Highly skilled at ensuring product teams know with appropriate detail about what they are expected to build.
- Highly skilled at understanding the potential and predicted disruption of emerging tech to our products and our customers, and turning that into actionable insight for customer proposition and product management
- Highly skilled at relentlessly prioritising to drive customer market value while balancing all stakeholder input
- Skilled at building relationships across teams and external partners and tailoring strategies to a wide range of audiences
- Exposure to technical, product & customer market operation roles, with a strong analytical & quantitative background; 5-8 years experience in product management and/or product strategy with at least 3 years in a leadership position.
- Capable of, and comfortable with, going deep into critical technology decisions and implications.
- Strong customer-facing presentation skills and experience presenting to large audiences and senior stakeholders
- Ability to function and manage as part of a global organisation.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Compliance, Risk and Financial Services
- Educated to Degree Level.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.Locations
London-United Kingdom;Nottingham-United Kingdom