Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
Salary: Circa £100k, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Quality Compliance Systems Ltd (QCS) is a fast-growing SAAS with a clear market leading position in the UK Care sector and ambitious plans for continued growth. Now is the opportune time for us to appoint an experienced Product Director to complete our Senior Leadership Team. The Product Director will be responsible for leading the formation and execution of QCS’s product strategy and deliver products which achieve our ambitious customer satisfaction, growth, productivity and profitability goals. Our expectations are high. We seek:
- A strong adaptable strategic thinker who understands product implications across the business.
- Superior analytical, strategic and creative talent.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- A track record of getting things done on time, within tight deadlines and on budget.
- Superior People Management. Hire great talent and identify develop and improve the potential of the team, creating a culture of on time delivery and quality.
The Product Director’s Key Accountabilities will be:
- Leading the formation of the company product strategy.
- Leading the execution of the company product strategy in line with key growth, productivity and profitability goals.
- Leading establishment of company procedures for carrying out requirements analysis, design conceptualisation, prototyping and product development.
- Leadership of the product development department across multiple regions including responsibility for management of day-to-day execution of all product activities in line with key delivery timelines.
- Identification of target consumer segments and markets.
- Operational delivery and automation of product quality assurance and release process.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity based in Uxbridge UB8.
QCS is an Investors In People Silver Award company. Benefits include 29+ days annual leave, flexible working, pension, Perkbox employee rewards (childcare vouchers, cycle to work, dining, shopping and entertainment discounts), parking paid and local gym membership.
If you feel that you would like to join our friendly, professional team of people who work closely together to develop both the business and the products we offer, then please apply.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within four weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.