Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director Bill Pay Product ManagementOverview
You are responsible for commercializing our increasing Bill Pay platform & product capabilities around the world.
This role supports the design and development of the product to the stage where it is mature and generating maximum value for the company.
You will be a key member of the commercialization team acting as product champion and the expert in the features, benefits and capabilities of the product and how it meets the needs of current and future customers.
You will have the opportunity to become familiar with the technical, operational and legal and regulatory environments within which the products operate. You will be a key advocate of the product both internally to the company and externally.
You will liaise closely with all other members of the team, and where appropriate provide support to other members of the team. You may also need to form relationships with external channels to help with the market evaluation of any new service provision.
Drive the expansion of the Bill Pay proposition into new international target markets by.
• Identify & qualify customer needs (must-have vs. nice-to-have). Ensure global relevance by adapting requirements and potential solutions to different geographies, regions and partner needs
• Influence and prioritize enhancement of the product proposition, its value to the end customer and cost / pricing impacts and product specification
• Navigate the opportunity pipeline and agree prioritization and sequencing of market entry scenarios ensuring appropriate resource planning in product and customer delivery
• Creation of the business case, including key assumptions, business and product requirements and financial impacts. Owning the product P&L
• Develop and maintain a current view of the competitive landscape and the impact of competitor moves on Mastercard’s global strategy. Refine global product strategy based on industry insights and trends.
• Support the evaluation and assessment of international markets for Bill Pay in collaboration with regional sales and product teams and other relevant stakeholders including customers and partners
• Provide training materials, support and subject matter expertise on product related matters, assisting in customer pitches, supporting initial scoping and evaluation.
All about You
• Experience in international payments market, preferably with digital channels such as Bill Presentment & Payment, mobile, e-commerce
• Background or experience in devising, creating and/or delivering products (and associated features) that enhance the end-user experience by leveraging emerging technologies and trends
• Strong collaboration skills with an ability to drive tasks to completion in a lead role
• Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to work with and influence people across the organisation
• Broad customer facing experience
• Strong time management, project and organizational skills.
• React quickly to changing priorities and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• B2B product management experience with P&L responsibility
• International travel may be required from time to time
• Ability to present analysis and key findings to senior management level / industry bodies in a clear yet informative manner.
• Translate business information requirements to provide meaningful analytical results. (Identify and analyse data utilising third party data / presenting findings).
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.