- *Head of Digital Product Management, Mortgages Execution
As the Head of Digital Product Management you will be supporting the Digital Mortgages Director within the Digital Function with the vision, strategy, design, and execution of the digital product. You will have ownership of the governance processes in addition to oversight of the execution of all conversion rate optimisation initiatives, from coding platforms, mobile platforms to gathering insights and analysing data, all the way through to executing tests and reporting on the results on a regular and consistent manner specific to our mortgages business.
- *What will you be doing?**
• You'll be leading, mentoring and upskilling a team of Senior and Digital Product Managers on the end of end Digital Product Management journey
• You will manage an existing portfolio as well as defining launch parameters, and prioritise features in the Product Management roadmap for continuous improvement and innovation
• You will be driving governance process management across the team, ensuring compliance with Barclays and Industry regulatory standards by ensuring all risks are managed accordingly
• You'll oversee our coding and mobile platforms
• You'll also share and enhance our user experience, delivering a useful & usable digital product / service that provides a delightful customer experience in alignment with CX principles.
• You'll be managing the design process leading on activities such as research techniques, design patterns and service design
• Engaging with cross functional stakeholders to deliver propositions, optimise resources and reduce time to market and cost
- *What we're looking for:**
• An inspiring leader who can drive delivery and ensure correct governance is followed and upheld at all times with the Digital Product Management lifecycle
• Extensive proven experience of digital proposition development and delivery with a passion and ability to mentor and develop existing team members
• A deep technical understanding and interest of new trends and technologies, including which emerging technologies can be harnessed for better results.
• A good understanding of the role different digital marketing channels play, with the capacity to assess areas for improvement for the Business and our customers
- *Skills that will help you in the role:**
• HTML, Java, CSS77
• Previous or existing Management and Leadership experience
• Experience of running and establishing scrum cycles in a challenging enterprise environment
- *Where will you be working?**
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit [home.barclays/who-we-are/][home.barclays_who-we-are] for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays' key UK location from that advertised.
[home.barclays_who-we-are]: ###.######.### Advertised through Zoek ba35fe61556c410196210706f10bac070