Hi, we’re Monolith. We provide everything one would expect from a financial platform, built using decentralised technology. There’s a wallet to securely store assets, a payment card that can be used online or in shops and a mobile app to make everything accessible to regular users.
We believe in self-sovereignty: we don’t control our user’s assets. Monolith is amongst the first practical authentic use-cases on the Ethereum blockchain.
We’re a high-performance team of around 25 people. Most of us are based around London, but we also have colleagues in mainland Europe. We have freedom and responsibility, a culture that encourages original thinking, offers ownership and embraces knowledge sharing. We have big plans to grow!
Due to the pandemic we’re working entirely remotely. When it’s safe to do so we’re looking forward to folks collaborating in person again — but remote is totally cool too!
We are looking for a Head of Product to take our DeFi banking experience to the next level by driving how we understand our customers and how we design and deliver the future of consumer banking.
As Head of Product you will bring leadership and expertise that will shape the growth of our direct to consumer financial alternative. Your role will encompass product leadership across the board, creating a product design function that drives a best in class user experience.
As our company moves into a new phase of development, we are looking for someone to join our already product-driven company to help turn our founders' vision into a roadmap, and strengthen the product culture at Monolith. We wish to question, design, and build a compelling and futurist mobile financial experience that would compel a mass market around the world.
It is crucially important that the Head of Product works in collaboration with each area of the business, including the leadership team. We are looking for someone who believes in creating great products that meet end user needs, who can help define product metrics and create a magical user experience.
Role Responsibilities will include:
- Building the product roadmap based on the vision of our founders, gaining alignment and buy-in from all stakeholders
- End to end ownership over the UX of our mobile app
- Understanding our community and users of our product and in turn being able to define their problems, then identifying our next 100k users
- Understanding problem areas and prioritising projects for the team to design and build solutions which amaze our customers
- Building and motivating a great team
- Conducting customer interviews and testing
- Performing data analysis to validate the latest features as well as understand app usage via data
- Performing market analysis
- Running design sprints
- Being involved in the revenue and pricing decision for the product
Core Attributes that we look for:
- Prioritising which Product features go out to our customers
Our ideal Candidate will:
- Primarily motivated by creating captivating experiences
- The ability to conduct user research and use this to inform the product roadmap
- Authentic engagement with the vision
- Desire to unify strategy across marketing and community
- User obsessed
- A growth mindset, and a desire to drive that growth through product innovation
- Awareness of what the cutting edge of product/UX is right now, and what it could be in the future
Bonus Points for:
- Have owned the experience of a direct to consumer product (ie mobile app)
- Have had impact on the strategy/roadmap of a company
- Be experienced in growing and overseeing a product function
- Start-up experience
- Manage, lead, teach, and learn from others and work collaboratively
- Be comfortable in applying a build-measure-learn style approach to feedback
- Have experience managing multiple stakeholders across different areas of the business at all levels
- Be an expert in handling competing demands, tight deadlines, and product related targets and still delivering with a cool head
- Have an ability to carefully break down problems into smaller pieces
- Have excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Experience within the crypto space
- Experience in driving growth
- Experience of bringing products to market, from inception through to initial product launch and beyond
- Mobile Gaming industry experience
- Preferably at least 7+ years product management experience
Our team members are rewarded well, not only with a competitive salary, but also with:
If all this sounds exciting...
- Generous Stock Option Scheme
- TKN Option Scheme
- Private health insurance
- A training & development budget that helps you to grow with Monolith
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours - we care about your output, not when you rock up or clock out
- A company pension scheme (naturally)
- Top of the range hardware
- Team lunch on Thursdays, breakfast on Fridays and healthy snacks (when we're back in an office!)
- Bi-annual company events
- The option to participate in a crypto salary scheme
- Access to a range of discounts and little life extras via Perkbox
Start a conversation by hitting apply and sending us some information about your achievements, ambitions and why you're interested in joining Monolith - we look forward to hearing about you!
Unfortunately, we're not currently in a position to offer visa sponsorship.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.