Job title: Head of Product and Trading
Contract:Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £59,452 (£55,000 plus £4,452 London Weighting)
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin - ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Legion in a newly developed role. The position provides the strategic leadership and operational management of all RBL Trading and merchandising activity to maximise net income and meet the needs of the wider organisation. It is responsible for the centralised buying function of RBL fundraising products.
The ideal candidate would have significant experience in the online shopping sector in a cyclical trading environment. They should be driven by pushing through change and embedding new ways of working.
How to Apply
Please apply clicking 'Apply Online’
Closing date for this role is: 22nd May 2019