Who we are
Trinny London is changing the face of makeup through technology and eCommerce. We are on a mission to give people the right tools to be their best by offering effortless, personalised beauty for all ages.
We are just getting started
We are proud that we have achieved tremendous growth in our 3+ years of operation - generating millions of sales, acquiring hundreds of thousands of supporters all over the world, developing hit products that customers truly love, and more importantly, building a talented, fun and motivated team. The opportunity ahead of us is immense. To fuel our progress, we move incredibly fast and work in a hyper-growth environment.
We are in the process of building world class ecommerce systems to track business performance and empower business decisions. We are looking for a permanent experienced PO to help us scale.
As a Product Owner at Trinny London, you’ll help drive product direction and strategy for our digital platform. We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Owner to join our team to manage one or more of our Tech Squads. Working across multiple projects, user facing and internal, you will help keep the backlogs groomed and help gather requirements from the business.
- Lead and grow the product team
- Deliver plans, roadmaps and set stakeholder expectations
- Lead the Management of both detailed backlog (in Jira) and high level inceptions and planning
- Ensure Agile practices are adhered to and implemented
- Enure business vision is well managed and transformed into actionable milestones
- Sit across all activities in the business delegating actions and updates
- Direct UX/UI and creative teams to ensure all customer journeys and assets are aligned to requirements
- Step in where needed to run ceremonies and manage engineering delivery teams
- Manage and liaise with multiple stakeholders across all the themes (New product, Ecom, Internal Tooling)
- Understanding of distributed agile delivery, technology drivers and project management
- Experience running eCommerce and high transactional systems and teams and delivering to time / budget
- Has taken a vision and develop a strategy to deliver the vision
- Has managed multiple agile teams and backlogs / projects
- Customer-centric, with an affinity for understanding consumer mindsets
- Data Driven with the ability to drive initiatives to improve the quality and breadth of data.
- Commercially minded with a keen eye for value and an ability to bridge customer benefit and financial upside
- Able to be hands on as we are a fast growing start up.
- Has helped create a product culture and evolved a team / department
- You’ll be able to influence project stakeholders, customers, suppliers and peers to assure the quality of the work
- Can work on a broad range of complex technical activities and is able to investigate and resolve complex issues.
- Great location: easy to get to from South Kensington and Sloane Square
- Talented team: collectively having delivered many best in class products at scale - globally
- Culture is a king: dedicated to ownership and recognition of effort
- Contemporary tech: cloud native and committed to supporting emerging technologies such as GraphQL and TypeScript
- Training & Education - training, lunch & learn sessions, workshops, meetups
- Pension - company pension contribution via NEST
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fantastic employee discount with a free welcome stack so you’ll always feel great!