A new and exciting position has opened to lead the ICIS product and platform capability and delivery team. This role is a key leadership role within the Product and Analytics groups and will lead, coach and mentor a talented team of product managers based in London, Houston, Singapore and Shanghai.
ICIS is undergoing a strategic digital and data transformation initiative, the successful candidate must have proven experience in delivery, strong focus on execution as well as an astute ability to navigate and manage all the Product Lifecyle from ideation through to development, go to market and in life performance.
This role will work to deliver both large step-change product advancement efforts and continued high-velocity incremental innovation. You will establish best practices and implement world-class product management processes in order to meet the demands and quality standards expected by enterprise customers.
Working in close partnership and alignment with the commercial strategy team in shaping the long-term portfolio direction, priorities, and success metrics, sales and marketing for Go-to-market effectiveness and technology for agile delivery.
Data-Driven Decision-Making & Analysis
- Interacts with customers frequently and understands their use cases and business in great depth.
- Thoroughly understands competitive products and strategy, and how they influence customer decisions.
- Balances organizational needs with customer needs and creates a strategic plan for the organization.
- Predicts trends within market/customer segments.
- Discerns how value is defined and perceived by each customer segment.
- Interacts with other companies in their industry domain and engages with start-ups and partner capabilities.
- Identifies, qualifies and delivers customer value to drive commercial performance and satisfaction
Go to Market & Product Marketing Lifecycle
- Drives formulation of overall research/testing strategy and ensures product decisions are based on data.
- Evaluates intangible and/or cross-business implications of strategic decisions.
- Prioritizes hypothesis-driven product evaluation strategies, including AB testing for interactive products, while contributing to broader data-analyses strategies and platforms.
- Is skilled in breaking down large complex issues into simpler elements that can be effectively addressed.
- Establishes aggressive OKR/KPIs for the team to measure success.
- Leads teams to make decisions where quantitative data is unavailable.
Strategy & Commercial Acumen
- Develops go to market strategy and launch plans at the product level through coordination with stakeholders and is accountable for coordinated execution across product, sales, marketing and other customer facing teams.
- Ensures ROI for go to market strategy, including revenue goals.
- Develops appropriate metrics and success criteria to track the launch and ensures reporting to stakeholders.
- Evangelizes product for sales, customers and media.
- Anticipates market changes; adapts and adjusts product strategy as required.
- Defines and articulates a clear product strategy within a specific market or geography, internally and externally.
- Gathers a wide range of information from internal and external sources to drive commercially viable decisions for the product and organization.
- Ensures product strategy considers how the product requirements will be fulfilled through buy, build or partner options.
- Understands how commercial decisions for a product impact other area of the business and customer.
- Proactively takes steps to capitalize on product opportunities presented by the market position.
- Tracks and analyzes product expenses, cost to revenue and profitability.
- Think big – move beyond what we are doing today to thinking about how we can grow into the future
- Eager to tackle a variety of product-related challenges every few months with different businesses and different stakeholders
- Has the courage to advocate change and challenge the status quo in positive, constructive ways
- Analytically inquisitive – a desire to always explore the data further, never satisfied that you have found all the insights
- Pragmatic and hands-on, able to seamlessly work with varying roles and levels and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to effectively and concisely present complex data and concepts
- Culturally aware with the ability to communicate and lead projects in multi-cultural, multi-national environments
- Highly outcome-oriented
- 12+ years product management experience with strong knowledge of - and evidence for - user centred design (including service design) approaches to product
- Experience of leading multidisciplinary digital teams to deliver digital service from discovery, design delivery, growth, continuous improvement to retirement
- Experience building suites of products that make up a bigger service ecosystem
- Ability to mentor, coach and create a collaborative environment
- Used to managing remote teams
- Track record of influence in matrix organisations
- Scrum mastery and agile leadership
- Strong track record of product creation and delivery to exceed financial projections
- Able to employ different approaches to product management, knowing how to balance lean-style MVP experimental work with focused iterations
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org.