At Alexa Shopping, we strive to enable shopping in everyday life.
We allow customers to instantly order whatever they need, by simply interacting with their Alexa-enabled Smart Devices such as Echo or Fire TV. Our Services allow you to shop, no matter where you are or what you are doing, you can go from 'I want that' to 'that's on the way' in a matter of seconds. We are seeking the industry's best to help us create new ways to interact, search and shop. Join us, and you'll be taking part in changing the future of everyday life.
We are seeking a seasoned technical product manager who can lead our efforts in building voice customer experience in some of the Alexa devices like mobile shopping app, Alexa Show and other GUI-enabled Alexa devices. This is a strategic role to shape the roadmap and vision for Alexa Shopping's voice experience. As a part of this job, you will own the product portfolio and focus on exciting and challenging problems, like:
· Create a vision for Alexa Shopping voice experience on GUI-enabled devices. You own the sequencing and execution of work and are responsible for very senior stakeholder management.
· Work with engineering, research, UX, and marketing to deliver business specific value for customers who want to use Alexa devices.
· Define and monitor metrics and trends, provide actionable insights to leadership on product direction.
· Build scalable architecture and solutions that scale across regions and locales.
· Lead the organization through change, evolution, and growth. The right leader will evolve and scale the organization along with the business.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
· Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in business administration/management, management information systems, engineering, or related field followed by 5 progressively responsible years of experience in business analysis, technical management/lead, or project
· Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate clearly and concisely with engineers and executives.
· Demonstrated ability to both focus on the key inputs for the business and deliver them with high quality in a timely fashion.
· A strong eye for designing elegant customer experiences and improving product usabilityPreferred Qualifications
· Master's degree or foreign equivalent in business administration/management, management information systems, engineering, or related discipline and 2 years of experience in business analysis, technical management, or project management.
· Prior product management experience with online technologies, web services, and user interface design.
· Comfortable with Excel, basic SQL and conducting metrics/statistical analysis.