Looking for more applicants?
Click the arrow icon next to the listing to get your vacancy featured.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Digital Product Manager to join the Topps team, working on two exciting projects – the UEFA Champions League/UEFA Europa League Match Attax App and the Bundesliga Match Attax App. You’ll be reporting into the International Digital Applications Manager working with the development agency, you will have primary responsibility for the management and delivery of the Match Attax Apps. If you’ve got experience in digital products and are looking for a new and exciting challenge or to take the next step in your career, then we’d love to hear from you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary contact for development teams and internal stakeholders regarding application activity from development through to marketing activity and customer support
- Is responsible for internal project planning, ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed of current progress, tasks that need completing and future activations.
- Responsible for the content planning within the application to drive retention and engagement throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensures the aim of driving physical product sales is present throughout the applications and generates ideas and reports on activities to meet those goals.
- Manage application performance analysis, audience insights and industry trends to shape future development to benefit user experience and boost performance.
- Involved in future project planning that will provide a digital accompaniment to physical product and advise on opportunities that could be utilised as part of new products.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and demands on your time
- Good creative eye with attention to detail
- Personable approach with strong stakeholder management skills
- Passion for delivering great user experiences
- A natural problem-solving and data-driven approach
- Passion for collectibles and the brands that Topps represents
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Previous app management experience
- Experience or knowledge of user acquisition strategies would be beneficial.
Application deadline: 07/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Hopin is seeking a Product Director who is visionary, experienced, and collaborative. Reporting directly to the VP of Product, you will lead our product management and design teams in close collaboration with the engineering teams to deliver the product vision to our customers worldwide.
We have a growing team of excellent product managers that are fully remote and spread across the world. The role will work closely with the product and engineering teams to drive Hopin products forward.
Hopin is a company at a scale-up phase, with a product that is rapidly evolving. We are looking for someone that is proactive, highly motivated, driven, and comfortable with an ultra fast-paced scale-up environment.
Experience comes in many forms and passion goes a long way. If your background is close to what we are looking for, please consider applying even if you can't check every box.
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.